KAPTEN & ADDICT MOBILE: a successful European expansion!
- + 300 employees;
- 50,000 partner drivers;
- 300K monthly installs in 2019.
CONTEXT & OBJECTIVES
- Start date: December 2018
- Sources: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, Apple Search Ads, Ad networks, Pinterest
- OS: iOS + Android
- Support Kapten in the opening of new European markets and in its expansion: United Kingdom (London) & Portugal (Lisbon & Porto).
- Generate new downloads with a “first ride” approach.
ADDICT MOBILE ACTIONAddict Mobile’s mission was to maximize volumes to generate more “first rides”. This approach required several actions.
- + 2,400 campaigns launched: we have chosen to launch as many sources and targeting as possible in order to generate high volumes while identifying the most profitable combinations.
- Testing and iterations on the different types of optimization (installs, registrations, first ride) to allow us to achieve the objectives set.
- + 100 unique targeting tested for each city: similar or demographic audiences, targeting by areas of interest related to Kapten’s activity, behavioural audiences and strategic keywords.
- First of all, associate acquisition with retargeting: we have set up both acquisition campaigns to reach new users and re-engagement campaigns to reactivate non-registered users.
- Launch of a “web to app” strategy thanks to the purchase of keywords on the Web to redirect to the store via a dedicated landing page.
- +700 visuals tested: regular production and refreshments of visuals to meet the specificities of each market: language, routes, promotional codes, messages or even the app competitive advantages which change according to the country (price, quality, ethics).
- Thanks to our in-house studio, Addict Mobile has produced more than 700 visuals (stories, banners, squares, vertical layout, search, videos). The dedicated account manager team was thus able to perform many A/B tests to identify the most efficient visuals. This work allowed Kapten to test new concepts and refine its new graphic identity to adapt to mobile phones.
- Volume of installations × 7
- 6 “first riders” per day
- 22% of total first rides come from Addict Mobile campaigns.
- The “first ride” conversion rates of Addict mobile campaigns are similar to those of organic campaigns.
- 124% more registrations since the start.
- In the app store top 1 (Travel category) for the launch in London!
Article en relation
Desde mayo de 2021 (iOS 14.5), Apple ha implementado el ATT, que limita la cantidad de datos recopilados para las campañas publicitarias. El...Publié le 25 enero 2023
Soccer Star es un juego de fútbol desarrollado por el estudio Redvel Games. Puedes crear tu propio jugador y vivir la experiencia de...Publié le 10 febrero 2022
Con esta nueva tecnología, respondemos a uno de los principales retos de la adquisición de usuarios: la renovación continua de los visuales para...Publié le 2 febrero 2022