Quo Vadis’ User Acquisition: +20% organic additional user
Objectives & ChallengesOS: iOS only Location: Five French-speaking countries (France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Luxembourg). Objectives :
To better position the app in a highly competitive market.
To compete directly with native phone apps.Sources : 3 active sources: Facebook, Apple Search Ads and Twitter Period of Time: Campaign launch at the time of the brand’s high selling points: the start of the new school year and the end of the year.
- Set up Search campaigns on Apple Search Ads to capitalize on the keywords searched by users on this type of products.
- Launch Facebook/Instagram campaigns to acquire new users.
- Optimize campaigns according to events within the app: creation of a task or an event.
- Analyze the subscription rate on our campaigns.
TargetsSince the app could be used by the greatest number of people, we tested different targets in order to identify those who performed best.
- « Look a like » approach on people who have already completed a task within the app.
- Demographic target: conducting gender-specific campaigns to achieve the lowest costs.
- Target people by interest.
Where to?Within these three different activate sources, we fine-tuned the locations based on performance at the time of campaigns: Newsfeed Facebook and Instagram & Audience Network.
DesignsAs Addict Mobile manages the creation and adaptation of all the visuals, we were able to A/B test different color combinations and formats in order to identify the most effective ones.
- Static Visuals (banner + square)
Additional Organic DownloadsBy increasing expenditures to generate more volume during campaigns, the app has climbed up in the stores’ rankings. As a result, it gained visibility and had a direct impact on the number of additional organic downloads: between 10 and 30% depending on the month. App Store Optimization The ASO is important in acquisition campaign. It ensures that users recruited during acquisition campaigns will land on a page that is optimized to maximize conversions. Addict Mobile has supported Quo Vadis on that matter.
- Competitors’ analysis and positioning
- Keyword recommendations based on relevance, level of difficulty and competition
- Production of descriptions according to the identified keywords
- Screenshots and presentation videos about the stores
- Recommendations on the elements that make up the page: titles, icons, etc.
- CPI inferior to €1, 50% decrease vs. targets
- Conversion rates equal to organic ones
- More than 50 different campaigns tested in 2.5 months
- 20% additional organic users during the campaign period
- Ranking top 30 in the “productivity” category!
Addict Mobile teams are attentive and reactive. The acquisition campaigns set up have generated high volumes of downloads.Flore Thellier, Communication Manager
Article en relation
Desde mayo de 2021 (iOS 14.5), Apple ha implementado el ATT, que limita la cantidad de datos recopilados para las campañas publicitarias. El...Publié le 25 enero 2023
Soccer Star es un juego de fútbol desarrollado por el estudio Redvel Games. Puedes crear tu propio jugador y vivir la experiencia de...Publié le 10 febrero 2022
Con esta nueva tecnología, respondemos a uno de los principales retos de la adquisición de usuarios: la renovación continua de los visuales para...Publié le 2 febrero 2022