How Dr. Pierre Ricaud Increase Sales and Client Portfolio online with Addict Mobile
Since its creation in 1986, Dr Pierre Ricaud has been the embodiment of “made in France” on its own: the brand designs its treatments in its own laboratory, manufactures in its own factories and distributes them through its own network in France. It reflects the excellence of French cosmetics: expertise in the choice of active ingredients, high standards in the development of formulas, uncompromising quality and compatibility. Supported by its pillars (made in France without intermediaries, transparency, sensoriality and effectiveness of its products), the brand is designed for all women:
– through its distribution network: sales through mail order (mailing), its institutes and its commercial site.
– but also through its beauty community, which brings together more than 50,000 passionate women who share a common desire to co-create the cosmetics of tomorrow.
Online sales represent an important part of the brand’s turnover (approximately 22%) which continues to grow.
The User Acquisition challenges
In order to optimize its customer acquisition strategy, the brand turned to Addict Mobile’s experts to manage a part of its website recruitment levers.
Although our skills are mainly recognized in the field of applications, we also offer our expertise in the Web sector. Addict Mobile delivers Web acquisition campaigns thanks to the expertise of its parent company: the Digital Virgo Group.
With this expertise, we have taken up the main challenge of the Dr. Pierre Ricaud brand: to ensure the profitability of marketing campaigns by measuring and optimizing campaigns up to the cost of each new customer.
Looking back on the year 2019, rich in returns on investment. The case will focus on France, the brand’s historic and leading market.
Addict Mobile’s approach
3 growth levers for the recruitment of new clients
Addict Mobile has deployed several types of campaigns:
- Acquisition campaigns → to reach new users.
- Remarketing campaigns → to re-engage website visitors according to their progress in the funnel.
- Awareness campaigns → in order to broaden the brand’s audience base and develop awareness among beauty intentionist.
→ Google is the main source of these campaigns: in 2019, it represented more than 70% of the investments alone & allowing us to generate the best performance on our campaigns.
Google, the lever that works on every level
- On-brand and off-brand search campaigns; targeting is done by using keyword searches that are specific to the Dr. Pierre Ricaud brand’s universe.
- On the Display for prospection and remarketing, where scenarios are established according to the number of visits to the brand’s site or according to the state of progress in the purchasing process (non-buyers, AddToCart, intentional visitors, etc.).
- On YouTube: campaigns increase brand awareness through the distribution of videos. In order to generate revenue, they, therefore, help to increase the global target audience that can be captured on other levers
- Discovery: native formats on Google’s own inventories (Gmail, YouTube application and Feed Discover) encouraging discovery (prospecting) and conversion (retargeting).
A complete support package with Push SMS and conversion analysis
In addition to the above-mentioned acquisition campaigns, we have also set up tools such as :
- Push SMS → they allow to share Dr. Pierre Ricaud product offers with the targeted audiences.
- Website recommendations by analyzing conversion rates to:
- suggest changes in page loading times;
- propose improvements of the page structure in order to optimize the profitability of the traffic.
It is, therefore, full support that aims to improve the performance of the campaigns ( along with the process), while making the levers focus towards more efficiency.
- Revenue from our campaigns increase by 80% between 2018 and 2019, while maintaining the CPA (= customer acquisition cost) below the target.
- 30% reduction in the CAC on Non-branded Search; 47% reduction in Display Remarketing despite a 170% increase in investment.
- 39% increase in impressions, which corresponds to the volume of researches on the brand. Dr. Pierre Ricaud has therefore gained recognition.
- +82% increase in sales from new customers between 2018 and 2019.
- Given these encouraging results, Dr. Pierre Ricaud has entrusted Addict Mobile to manage all sources on the mobile and Web levers in 2020.
“We have been working with Addict Mobile for 2 years now, after testing some of our levers. Thanks to good results, proactive proposals and constructive exchanges, Addict Mobile has gradually convinced me to entrust them with all of our acquisition levers in 2020. I am and will continue to be demanding in terms of achieving results as we move forward with the digital transformation of our great brand. I think that Addict Mobile is the right partner to accompany us in this transformation! » Christelle Gimat, Digital Director Dr Pierre Ricaud
Article en relation
Cityscoot rolls out its app across Europe and is conquering new users with Addict Mobile
Cityscoot is the number one service for self service electric scooters. Launched in 2016 in Paris, the brand has rapidly expanded to Nice, Milan, and Barcelona, offering more than 7000 scooters to all those who wish for an effective urban transport, face in the wind. Addict Mobile supports Cityscoot in its European growth by managing user acquisition campaigns for its application with a cost per first ride objective. Activated sources: Facebook, Google and Snapchat. City Targeting, a challenge for mobile app acquisition Broadcasting acquisition campaigns on a city scale implies several constraints: – The more restricted the targeting, the higher the acquisition costs. – The visuals must be adapted to the usage and routes of each city in order to maintain good transformation rates and thus reach performance objectives. How to keep acquisition costs low with specific targeting? By adapting the OS and sources to each city: depending on the results of the campaigns, Addict Mobile’s teams increase investments in the sources or OS that deliver the best performance. By varying the optimizations according to the sources: on Facebook and Google, campaigns that are optimized […]Publié le 7 April 2021
The mobile app ecosystem is consolidating!
The latest major changes in the mobile app ecosystem (privacy, Apple’s ATT Framework, maturity of advertisers.) are forcing players in the mobile ecosystem to offer the most complete service possible to cover the entire mobile marketing chain. Owning your first party data and therefore having your own data to monetize your audience and offer effective advertising campaigns is one of the major challenges of 2021’s ecosystem. Everyone wants to put their SDK in the apps to know their users and maximize the revenues of their campaigns. Lately, there have been a lot of acquisitions of AdNetworks, tracking tools, analytics tools and monetization structures. The ecosystem is consolidating, the companies are getting stronger. Brief overview Vungle mobile app install company acquires GameRefinery, a leading cloud-based mobile game analytics platform with deep contextual data sets and image-recognition technology that helps developers market, design, and monetize their mobile games. “GameRefinery’s deep contextual data will offer new ways for advertisers to find relevant audiences, using non-personal data such as player motivations, moods and styles and audience personas, for campaign targeting with no device level ID required.” “With upcoming changes on iOS 14 and the removal of the IDFA, advertisers are looking […]Publié le 1 April 2021
Soft launch: our tips to succeed this essential step in launching a mobile game (part 2)
In our first article we explained the importance of the soft launch for launching mobile games: identifying objectives and KPIs to track, determining a budget and time-line and, finally, developing ASO strategies to maximize conversion rates for your game. This second article focuses on which countries to choose for your soft launch, depending on your objectives and the insight you want to obtain. Avoid audience burnout The choice of country for soft launching your app is crucial. In fact, we recommend that you avoid testing in the country in which you intend to officially market your game. This would be far from ideal. So you want to avoid launching the game in countries with the most qualified audiences. If you attract a large number of qualified users to a game that they don’t like, which doesn’t motivate them or generate enough revenue, these players will be “unprofitable.” They simply won’t come back. Therefore, it’s best to delay releasing the game to this kind of audience until you have an advanced version. This means avoiding the best geographical locations (= those generating the most revenue) which are best left untapped for the hard launch. Furthermore, these locations, featuring […]Publié le 29 März 2021