ASO: Do’s and Don’ts for your marketing contents
If you started reading this paper, you might already be familiar with ASO – App Store Optimization. You must also know that taking care of your description, keywords and icon will allow you to maximise your conversions rates at the tipping point where the users download your app. At Addict Mobile, we decided to share with you our advices and expertise on your App Stores description pages:
- What should I present?
- What mistakes should I avoid?
- It must not exceed 30 seconds in length, or even better 20 seconds.
- If your app is a game, emphasize the game assets : characters, bonuses… and put the focus on what we call the “core fun”, which is what will enhance the user pleasure
- For a utility, service or e-commerce app, don’t hesitate to put your final user on stage, to show him the real benefit of using your app.
- Don’t content yourselves with a simple video which presents features… Don’t hesitate to add a legible and brief text summing up your features.
- You should also brighten up your production : you only have a one chance to give a good first impression
- On Android, using a video is relevant because it appears directly at the top of the page, it doesn’t take the space of a screenshot or a picture: it is an additional marketing space. This free space is a real asset for the user to feel immersed, the goal is to immediately propel him into your app’s world.
- On iOS, video is taking the first visual content space. It means that it is a strategical space for you to manage. If your video is in horizontal format, the display will be less enjoyable. You must take this into account before putting a video in this graphic content space, especially because there is a risk that the user has a connection problem and leaves the appstore page.
Article en relation
Cityscoot rolls out its app across Europe and…
Cityscoot is the number one service for self service electric scooters. Launched in 2016 in Paris, the brand has rapidly expanded to...Publié le 7 April 2021
The mobile app ecosystem is consolidating!
The latest major changes in the mobile app ecosystem (privacy, Apple’s ATT Framework, maturity of advertisers.) are forcing players in the mobile ecosystem...Publié le 1 April 2021
Soft launch: our tips to succeed this essential…
In our first article we explained the importance of the soft launch for launching mobile games: identifying objectives and KPIs to track, determining...Publié le 29 März 2021